Presentation 'Carbon footprint of Agriculture' by Prof. B. Lalljee, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Mauritius.
Prof. Lalljee talks about
- What is a carbon footprint?
- Importance of carbon accounting
- Emissions from agriculture and food
- Greenhouse-gases from average food consumption
- Methods of calculating the carbon footprint
- What is climate-smart agriculture (CSA)?
- CSA as key to Paris Agreement goals
- CSA practices for reducing carbon footprint
Lalljee, B. (2018). Carbon footprint of Agriculture. Presentation during 'Tackling Climate Change in Agriculture: Approaches to Adaptation and Climate Smart Agriculture' training in Réduit, Mauritius in June 2018.