Presentation on 'Climate change in agriculture with a value chain perspective' by Dr. Brinda Ramasawmy, Faculty of Agriculture, Univesity of Mauritius.
The presentation covers the following:
- What are Agri-Food Value Chains and how do they work?
- Adapted vs. non adapted value chains
- Actors in the agri-food value chain
- Nexus approach
- Adaptive Value Chain Approaches: examples and research findings
- Potentional objectives and areas for exploitation in the Mauritian context
Ramasawmy, B. (2018). Climate Change in Agriculture with a Value Chain Perspective. Presentation during 'Tackling Climate Change in Agriculture: Approaches to Adaptation and Climate Smart Agriculture' training in Réduit, Mauritius in June 2018.