Presentation 'Strategies in sustainable intensification of livestock production and its role in climate smart agriculture' by K. Boodhoo, Agricultural Production and Systems Department, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Mauritius.
Outline of the content:
- Role of Livestock Production and the SDGs
- Typical Animal Production Systems
- The Livestock and climate change dynamics
- Areas of CSA interventions in livestock
- Barriers to implementation of adaptation and mitigation practices
Boodhoo, K. (2018). Strategies in sustainable intensification of livestock production and its role in climate smart agriculture. Presentation during 'Tackling Climate Change in Agriculture: Approaches to Adaptation and Climate Smart Agriculture' training in Réduit, Mauritius in June 2018.