The presentation 'Climate-smart agriculture: overview' by Wiebke Förch, GIZ programm advisor at CCARDESA.
The presentation contains information about
- Climate-smart agriculture (CSA) concepts and technologies
- the challenge for CSA programs
- the enabling environment for CSA
- concepts and technologies for sustainable use of soil and water
- (Post) harvest losses/ food losses
- Indigenous varieties/ breeds
- Integrated pest management (IPM) and biological pest repellents
- Agricultural risk insurance
Foerch, W. (2018). Climate-Smart Agriculture: Overview. Presentation during 'Tackling Climate Change in Agriculture: Approaches to Adaptation and Climate Smart Agriculture' training in Réduit, Mauritius in June 2018.