CFFRC aims to be a world leader producing excellent, innovative research on underutilised crops that is responsive to societal demands. by developing solutions that diversify agriculture using underutilised crops with the following goals in mind:
- To secure a greater role for underutilised crops in global agriculture, especially in developing regions of the world.
- Through our research, provide trusted knowledge on underutilised crops.
- With our partners, establish a global research community on underutilised crops.
- From our outputs, deliver innovative and useful products from underutilised crops.
- By our actions, develop evidence-based, sustainable applications using under utilised crops for society and environment.