Contribute to the CCARDESA ICKM System
CCARDESA welcomes contributions for individuals who are willing to volunteers to act as knowledge champions catalysing relationships and the mobilisation of content at national-level.
- A comprehensive understanding of the agricultural institutional landscape in your country;
- An understanding of roles and responsibilities of different actors and stakeholders in the agriculture sector;
- Ability to communicate in a minimum of one of the official languages of SADC – English, French or Portuguese; and
- A growing or established network of contacts and associates in the agricultural sector.
- Periodic (every two months) contact with CCARDESA, national departments of agriculture, deans of agriculture, national directors of extension,
- Review national and regional media for information that may be relevant to CCARDESA stakeholders;
- Identification of opportunities to mobilise agricultural knowledge content;
- Communication with the CCARDESA Secretariat and ICKM Unit to share relevant content for curation; and
- Submission of resources, and completion of supporting metadata.
If you wish to be considered for evaluation as a CCARDESA National Focal Point, please complete the following form: